Where is everyone from?

Hi there, Rlort703. Late to the game? No such thing! You have to do what you can when you can.
Some of my stuff is that late I’m praying for a long season while other stuff is flourishing.
Glad you’re in full swing. The weird Springtime weather in the UK climate has found many ahead of the game but many catching up. It’s called gardening with all its vagaries. Welcome to the forum from one across the pond.

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome! Such fun To read all the comments and such great information - I’ll catch up on all the commentary today!
Happy Summer Solstice! :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Glad your enjoying the forum, but don’t forget to have you own say and don’t forget - your comments and input are as important as any others.

Hi from San Francisco California. We’re here cursing the slugs, snails, aphids, earwigs, ants, scale, powdery mildew, rust, and leaf-eating caterpillars :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve decided our gardening is way too ad hoc and I’ve started using the GrowVeg Garden Planner and taking notes about what should go where and what pests hit what plants, etc. It’s the 2nd year to try to get corn growing. I think this time will be less of a failure than last year, but we are in the “fog belt” part of SF’s microclimates, and corn is not the easiest thing to grow in it. On the upside it almost never freezes, so we can get something growing all year round.

1 Like

I am from Perth, Australia. This week there will be rain in our area which is welcomed.

1 Like

Welcome across the pond to you, ShannonW See below.

A truly sincere welcome to ShannonW of the USA and Jules from 'down under. I hope that you both enjoy the opportunity to both tune in to various info and opinions on gardening and that you both feel that you both want to contribute to this global sharing of info and ideas which will help us all.

Thank you for your lovely welcome message, I look forward to being apart of this group, Happy Gardening everyone !

1 Like

Welcome to our community, we have been moaning about lack of rain for the last few months only to have had a deluge and now I have to stop grinning if I see a none gardener!