Where is everyone from?

I am from southern Ontario in Canada and in this area we cannot plant outside until the third week of May.

3 Likes

I’m in Markham Ont. I put spinach out a couple of days ago and cover it at night or on cooler days with a piece of plexiglass.

2 Likes

I am in Spokane, Washington and we have cool but sunny weather today

4 Likes

West Texas here! Land of tomatoes, jalapeno peppers and rattlesnake beans!

4 Likes

Maleny, QLD, Australia. We can plant all year round but have many problems with pests and things simply getting too wet…

4 Likes

Bundaberg Australia
Heading into winter but living in a subtropical location this is actually the best time to grow most veggies.

3 Likes

I’m in the UK Midlands, in a town which CNN recently reported was in Scotland! I must have missed that move. After some totally irritating winds that seem to have gone on for ever, looks like we are going to get a warn, CALM week for a change. The sap is at last seeming to rise in the plant life and my old bones - ready for some jobs while the weather lasts.

4 Likes

I think I will plant radishes and peas at the end of April

2 Likes

Hope 'dem beans don’t bite!!!

1 Like

Hi penster - we in the UK understand ‘wet’ - we’ve had it in plenty until now. We’ve been praying for you in Aus with those terrible, terrible fires - I hope that the ‘wet’ means that they are now behind you and those burned states can recover. God preserve and bless our antipodean cousins.

3 Likes

I am in central Indiana. I’m growing starter plants for myself and friends!

4 Likes

Beautiful day today in the upper 70s in ne Ohio. I saw a butterfly, a bumblebee and many honey bee’s on my blooming willow tree today. The pinecones were heard popping open from the heat of the sunshine, I never heard that before! I hope everyone is doing well :heart: God’s blessings to you all :heart:

3 Likes

I’m from the UK (the North) and in the US gardening equivalent of zone 5.

2 Likes

I’m in Eastern Washington, zone 6b. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I live in ‘sunny’ Wales now, but am originally from Canada. I spent a few years trying to garden in Ontario.

3 Likes

Atlanta, Texas. Northeast Texas, less than 10 miles from Arkansas and Louisiana

2 Likes

I’m here in eastern Pennsylvania. Zone 7a.

4 Likes

Scottish Borders here, enjoying watching plum flowers opening right now and keeping fingers crossed that frost doesn’t zap them!

2 Likes

Me too! Mine have been out for an anxious week, have read your article on them and they are too high up to realistically cover with fleece and get this, our big Bramley apple tree is coming into bud too, a whole month too soon :worried:

3 Likes

i’m in Romania. :slight_smile:

3 Likes